Sunday, July 26, 2009

No photos for the chalet because I haven't uploaded them


Band Farewell chalet wasn't bad at all!

We talked through the night (I did most of the listening), got 3 hours of sleep and the few of us walked to Ehub for lunch and sat down at teasire after that. We (seven of us) ordered two set meals and maybe two more additional drinks? The waiter kept hinting for us to go, we were there for more than two hours I think, LOL.

Reminds me of the time at cafe cartel where we survived on free flow bread plus a fries basket for so many hours HAHA.



The barbeque itself was fine, the only stuff I ate were a sausage, salmon stick, two satays and LOTS of rice, which explained why my stomach was growling in the middle of the night D:

Jeslin the infertile woman cooked most of my food, so I thanked her by accompanying her to the other costa sands resort. On our way back, we saw an Indian man staring at us and got so freaked out we RANNNNNN all the way back to the chalet. I'm not trying to be racist, it was just really dark and scary! ):


Also, I'm glad I got to talk more to some people. I'm surprised I don't seem that anti-social HAHA. There's something about me, I'll give you LOONNNGGG answers when you ask me a question, but if you don't, I'll just keep quiet and listen like last night (morning). and then I'll end up really bored and start to talk again. Okay what logic is this.


Vivian and I wrote stuff on the notebooks and wrapped the presents up on the buses and at the chalet, nic couldn't go!! (D:) I played some lame games with a circle of people and those include simon says and concentration and truth or dare (which never really worked).





HAD THE BEST MEAL IN AGES AT AL FORNO WITH YAHUI AND MY FAMILY FOR DINNER!! You MUST try that at least once in your lifetime, everything there's just fantabulous.


Shall end this with a song: (its really catchy!)


Jack and Rai - The Fa La La Song.

"take me as I am" is addictive too, but they haven't released it yet D:

No comments: